About Me

My photo
I live in the Hunger Games.

5/13/09

Westward expansion speech reflection.

Did you stand up straight but stay relaxed?
I stood up straight. But I wasn't relaxed.
Did you pause for a moment before you began your speech?
yes
Did you look at your audience?
Yes
Did you let your facial expressions naturally reflect what you were saying?
I didn't think so.
Did you use your hands?
Not really.
Did you speak loudly enough so that everyone could hear you?
Yes
Did you change your tone to show how you felt (upset, excited) about an idea or to emphasize a point?
Yes
Was your speed of delivery too fast, too slow or just right?
In between too slow or just right.

Did you practice your speech at home before giving it?
No I didn't practice it at my house.
What did you notice that you did well in your speech?
Studder. that's pretty much all that I did.
Describe one aspect of public speaking you will work to improve?
not studdering or saying "I...er..um."

No comments: