About Me

My photo
I live in the Hunger Games.

11/13/08

video games.


I like a lot of different video games. One of my favorite games is the legend of Zelda. I like it because, it puts imagination to the test. Plus with all the dungeons and mazes, anyone could have a good time.(except those extremely popular people. who say they have better things to do like paint their nails or something). I think that some people say they don't like the legend of Zelda, but on the contrary they do like it. Another game I like is Super Smash Bros. melee. In ssbm, you are Nintendo characters from different video games. Like Link from legend of Zelda, Mario and Luigi from super Mario brothers. then they all go and do battle against each other. My favorite battle is, Marth and Roy on final destination. I like it because it's a knight in shining armor(That's how my mom puts it anyway) and a prince having a sword battle on flat land. I also like 007 every thing or nothing, because i like the weapon tactics that they use. One of my not so favorite's is Mario Kart Double Dash. I mean it's okay, but it is not really something I like. I'm good at it it's just I don't really like the whole plot into it. The Last one I am going to talk about is Dancing with the Stars. It's like dance dance revolution, but it's slower and has more of a ballroom type dance.

4 comments:

Adam Baesler said...

I like video games too. My favorite is Halo three. I have an x box 360 and a game cube. I also have some portable game systems, like psp and a nintendo ds lite. Anyway nice blog and picture talk to you later.

Adam

Hayden Nichols said...

I also like video games. I just got Halo 3 and I agree with Adam it rocks! I just got an xbow 360. I've only got two games though. Halo 2 and Halo3, they rock!

Mr. Bergquist said...

I remember beating the original Zelda for NES. It doesn't get any better than this series.

rjacklewis said...

I really like to play vids. I'd have to say my favorite game right now is Call of Duty: World At War. I mainly like it for its online, because it works really well. There are two games that I'd have to say are the most well-made. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the ps3 and Metal Gear Solid Four: Guns Of The Patriots. I can't believe you don't like Double Dash, man! It's the most ownage game ever! Super Smash Bros. Melee is really good, though.