About Me

My photo
I live in the Hunger Games.

12/4/08

the coolest claymation ever.

This is a claymation about Sieur de la salle. A traveler who went to the gulf of Mexico. His crew had mutinied twice, and then he died, because of a reason you will find out soon. We don't know if he had married. Or if he had any kids. Sieur was very persuasive with the king.


What was the best part of the project?: I think the best part was working on the computer with my partner. We got along with every idea. In fact our plan was that he would take the pictures, and I would work with making the scene. Witch i think is good because I love working with the computer and I'm really good with it. Especially when what you mainly do is work with electronics. Mitchell Hughes is my partner. You would not believe how many pictures we took per scene. He took about 175 pictures per scene. that is a lot. our project rocks!!!


What was the worst part of the project?: The worst part of the project was making the scene. Especially the seventh scene. so what you had to do was import the pictures to iphoto. Then you had to import the pictures AGAIN to imovie. then you had to rearrange the pictures to fit them perfectly with the audio. The seventh scene didn't help at all. So on one of the last days to take pictures. Mitchell's camera broke. So that wasted time. the movie is still doing good.



What is the most important thing you learned when doing this project?: I have two things that are equally important. One: Make sure you can do this project on your own very well if you choose a partner that does school sports at the end of the day. Because when Mitchell did boy's football. When there where away games, and there was plenty. When he took off, I had to work alone, and that was really boring. Two: Make sure you make your clay people BEFORE you start the scene. Because I know some people who made there clay people look the best they can. I don't think that they had that much of a time to take there pictures. me and Mitchell had sort of good clay people. But it didn't take that long for us to make the people.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't really know what to say to finish this. Aha I know. I want to say thank you to Mr. Berquist for letting us do claymation. to Mitchell for being my partner. Also for Mr. Snelling who kept his mouth shut if he didn't like it. Thank you for reading this and i hoped you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

hahahahahaha that's so true the whole mr. Snelling thing. haha i love Snell dog he is pretty cool. it sounds like you had some fun with this project! i like Mitchell hes pretty cool he sounds like a good partner! this post was very well written! keep up the good work!